IT SHIKSHA imparts training in a way that is more practical and efficient. Anyone who wants to learn Oracle 11g development needs to look no further than IT SHIKSHA. It gives training so that after the training ORACLE 11G DEVELOPMENT becomes a part of you. Oracle 11g development starts where Oracle Parallel Server ends. It allows someone to approach the same database simultaneously. It ensures full tolerance, load balancing and of course performance. The heart of this technology is a concept of shared disk subsystem. In case of system failure it allows recovery of that node from other nodes. IT SHIKSHA imparts training not only by lectures or lessons but by giving real access to Oracle 11g development. One can understand the advantage and disadvantage of this technology only when they feel it which happens during the training at IT SHIKSHA. Students learn how to install the process and to run it efficiently. The training teaches all the features of Oracle 11g development in depth. IT SHIKSHA faculties are the best in this field of technology. They themselves are experts and they make their students also experts. They teach so that their students shine in their field and make themselves proud.
INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE DATABASE
- List the features of Oracle Database 12c
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL