IT SHIKSHA imparts training in a way that is more practical and efficient. Anyone who wants to learn ORACLE 12C DBA needs to look no further than IT SHIKSHA. It gives training so that after the training ORACLE 12C DBA becomes a part of you. ORACLE 12C DBA starts where Oracle Parallel Server ends. It allows someone to approach the same database simultaneously. It ensures full tolerance, load balancing and of course performance. The heart of this technology is a concept of shared disk subsystem. In case of system failure it allows recovery of that node from other nodes. IT SHIKSHA imparts training not only by lectures or lessons but by giving real access to ORACLE 12C DBA. One can understand the advantage and disadvantage of this technology only when they feel it which happens during the training at IT SHIKSHA. Students learn how to install the process and to run it efficiently. The training teaches all the features of ORACLE 12C DBA in depth. IT SHIKSHA faculties are the best in this field of technology. They themselves are experts and they make their students also experts. They teach so that their students shine in their field and make themselves proud.
INTRODUCTION TO SQL 19 HRS.
- Introduction to Oracle Database 2 Hrs.
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement 75 Min.
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data 75 Min.
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output 1 Hrs.
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions 1 Hrs.
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions 1 Hrs.
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins 2 Hrs.
- Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries 1 Hrs.
- The SET Operators 1 Hrs.
- Data Manipulation Statements 1 Hrs.
- Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables 1 Hrs.
- Other Schema Objects 1.5 Hrs.
- Control User Access 1 Hrs.
- Management of Schema Objects 1 Hrs.
- Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views 30 Min.
- Manipulate Large Data Sets 30 Min.
- Data Management in different Time Zones 1 Hrs.
- Retrieve Data Using Advance Sub-queries 1 Hrs.