ITSHIKSHA is known as the best Python training center in Ballabgarh because we mainly focus on practical and live project training. We offer 100% placement assistance on Python training. Instructors at pay more attention on the individual needs of a student. They understand that the grasping skill of every student is different and don’t hurry up in any case.
Python is one of the most widely used general-purpose programming language used in several companies. It has a wide range of applications ranging from Web development, scientific and mathematical computing to desktop graphical user Interfaces. However, it is primarily used in the back-end programming. It also plays a very crucial role in software testing, control and management. Python is also incredibly useful at integration of tasks. Websites like YouTube, Quora, Flipkart, Slack, Uber, Cloudera, Instagram, Zenefits and Spotify are created using Python.
We provide the best in the class corporate training program for Python that will lead you from your classrooms right into the corporate world of real-time programming.
Python is an interpreted, object oriented high-level scripting language used for general-purpose programming. It was created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991. Python source code is also available under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It offers Python tutorials and examples to help you learn Python programming from scratch.
Python interpreters are available for many operating systems and its program is processed at runtime by the interpreter which means you do not need to compile your program before executing it. Python is an open source software and has a community-based development model. It is managed by the non-profit Python Software Foundation.
- Python2.1 was released on April 17, 2001.
- Python2.2 was released on December 21, 2001.
- Python2.3 was released on July 29, 2003.
- Python2.4 was released on November 30, 2004.
- Python2.5 was released on September 19, 2006.
- Python2.6 was released on October 1, 2008.
- Python 2.7 was released on July 3, 2010.
- Python 3.6.4 is the latest version released on December 19, 2017.
Current Updates and Scenario
- Python 3.6.3 is the third maintenance release of Python 3.6. The Python 3.6 series contains many new features and optimizations.
- Python 3.6.4 is the fourth maintenance release of Python 3.6 series.
- Microsoft proclaimed adding Python as one of the official Excel scripting languages.
Python is considered as one of the most popular programming language in the web development and system administration field. Large numbers of applications are being written with python. Companies like Google and NASA also make use of it. Applications like YouTube uses Python for the online transaction system of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
Benefits & Future Scope
- It uses English keywords and has simple structure, and a clearly defined syntax. This allows programmers to pick up the language quickly.
- It includes a wide standard library which is portable and can run on a wide variety of hardware platforms and has the same interface on all platforms.
- It is compatible to all major commercial databases
- It supports GUI applications and provides a better structure and support for large programs than shell scripting
- It also supports automatic garbage collection.