It shikshaa is a Delhi/NCR based leading IT Company which provides six weeks Summer Training to B.Tech and MCA Students, which is a part of their Graduate / Post Graduate Degree of Recognized Universities/Institutes. A summer internship can be considered as a test drive before you begin the journey of your career. Working as an intern at it not only enhances your leadership skills, professional responsibilities, and time management skills but you will also learn the nuances of work-culture and job roles. We provides summer training programmes that are explicitly meant to get hand on experience on latest technologies.
REASONS WHY INTERNSHIPS ARE CRITICAL FOR THE GROWTH OF YOUR CAREER:
- Working as an intern provides a professional experience on latest technologies like Python, C#,.Net, MongoDB, Microsoft Azure etc.
- You get opportunities to develop professional connections that could be beneficial to your career.
- Internship experience from leading IT company, but your academic goals as well. Many colleges and universities offer credit for internship experiences.
- The summer internship enables you to enhance your skills, so that when you’re ready to go on job interview, you have the skills, the experience, the desire, and the confidence to make it happen.
BEFORE JOINING SIX WEEKS SUMMER TRAINING WITH ANY COMPANY, YOU MUST ENSURE THE FOLLOWING:
- If the company is a Software Development Company or not? If it is not, you will waste your six months and will regret your decision later.
- If the company is providing training on live projects or dummy projects? Many companies claim to provide training on live project whereas they are not actively into the field of Software Development.
- If the project is live? Will the company host your project online? Being an intern of javaTpoint, you can show your project to your perspective employer when you finally start giving interviews for your dream job.
- If company will put you into Software Development Department? Many students opt to join multi-national or big companies but they are made to work in Customer Support, Technical Support, Marketing, Survey / Data collection departments etc.
- What project the company is going to give you and will it help you learn the latest technologies?